Visteon Showcases Connected, Electrified Mobility Technologies During CES® 2022
Visteon will join the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show, Jan. 5-7, 2022, from the Paris Hotel Las Vegas Meeting and Convention Center for its 22 year. The global technology company will showcase a suite of innovative technologies that support the mobility industry’s connected and electric evolution, some of which shown for the first time.
To show how Visteon supports connected, electrified driving experiences, the company’s CES® 2022 story includes news about its fourth generation SmartCore™ cockpit domain controller and the AllGo App Store powered by Visteon; advanced display technologies that improve safety, user experiences, reduce energy consumption, enhance interior design opportunities and deliver high perceptual quality to add to a brand’s image; as well as intelligent electrification electronics that include an industry-first wireless smart battery management system and integrated power electronics designed to reduce complexity, weight and cost of electric vehicles.
- Visteon Delivers Connected, Electrified Driving Experiences to CES 2022
- Visteon Unveils Fourth-Generation SmartCore™ Domain Controller for Enhanced Safety and Connected Mobility
- Visteon Complements Industry-First Smart Wireless Battery Management System with Additional Electrification Technology
- Visteon Unveils Automotive AppStore for the Connected Car
- Visteon Brings High Perceptual Quality with Advanced Cockpit Display Technology to CES® 2022
- Visteon and Steradian Announce ADAS-Focused Joint Development Agreement
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures intelligent cockpit electronics, connected car solutions, and electrification electronics for the world’s mobility industry. The company’s suite of technologies support the digital, electric and autonomous evolution of its global automotive customers. Visteon products include digital instrument clusters, advanced displays, Android-based infotainment systems, SmartCore™ cockpit domain controllers, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), and intelligent electrification electronics including wired and wireless battery management systems. Visteon reported net sales of approximately $2.5 billion and booked $4.6 billion of new business in 2020.